· Develop and implement digital and social media strategies, develop communications and PR plans, messages, projects and guidelines to promote HKCNP initiatives, and enhance brand awareness and engagement;
· Develop digital and social media presence and touchpoints for HKCNP with strong links to its fundraising, education, volunteering and poverty relief initiatives;
· Plan, develop and manage website and social media channels (eg Facebook, YouTube, Weibo, WeChat); prepare shareable content (text, videos, interactive tools, graphics, infographics) to support brand and audience-building initiatives and events;
· Engage target audiences and build communities with appealing and tailored messages;
· Develop compelling contents, stories, case studies, initiatives and collaterals for communications and networking purposes;
· Developing projects and partnerships in line with the HKCNP mission;
· Provide analytic insights, develop monitoring and evaluation mechanism for channel improvement, project effectiveness and operational efficiency;
· Generate reports that highlight trending and actionable contents and activities;
· Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
· Degree holder in relevant discipline.
· Proven track record of managing digital and social media
· At least 5 years' relevant experience
· Possess strong marketing sense and business acumen, creative and able to drive results in a fast paced environment.
· Possessing updated knowledge and latest digital marketing technologies
· Knowledge of SEO, SEM, analytical tools including coding, Google Analytics, Omniture, Facebook analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Facebook Power Editor.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and negotiation skills
· Proficient in English and Chinese
· Good understanding of NGO operation in Hong Kong
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and/or provide solutions on time and on budget and in accordance with quality criteria.
· Ability to write and edit content with high quality standard.
· Creative and action oriented – proactive, flexible, hardworking and full of energy. Ability to work on its initiatives
· Passion in serving the poor
Applicants must download Job Application Form from HK Church Network for the Poor website: http://goo.gl/TzhiQ2 and send the completed Form together with full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Application for Marketing Officer).
The Data collected will be treated in strict confidence, and will only be used for this job recruitment purpose.